How to register your child for Camp Dror:
Any family who has registered a child from 2020 will have an existing account. If you do not have an existing account, you must create one.
Create a family account:
- You will need to use an email address that will be the “official” family email address to which all camp correspondence will be sent. (You can add an additional email address by sending a request to the camp email).
- If you know your children attended Camp Dror previously (since 2020), but do not remember your account information, please email the camp office to get the account information
- After creating the account it will need to be approved. Accounts are typically approved fairly quickly. If you have not been approved within two days, please contact the camp office via email or Whatsapp.
If you have an existing account:
- Log into the account. If you do not remember your password, you will need to reset it. The office does not have access to account passwords.
- Add your campers:
- If your camper is new and is not on your family account, click “add a camper” and complete the information. Once your camper is in your family account you will be able to add an application.
- There is no need to add a camper who already appears in your family account. Next to the child’s name is a button “Add Application”. You just need to press the button and complete the application.
Registration is not complete until the registration fees have been paid. The office will reach out to you with payment options once you have registered.